Between the schedule of my day job, work on the farm and house plus trying to finish some existing Cryptic Woodworks projects my time for now endeavors has been a bit scarce. Scarce doesn't mean non-existent though and I've managed to get a bit of time in on something new.
This is something I've wanted figure out how to do for over a year now. The trial and error of doing something brand new led to a bunch of burn-able scraps. However, I did get to where I wanted to go. The photo should server to give little information other than I did make something, it's out of wood, I have some clamps and playing cards did something.
This has been a cool project and includes a technique I intend to use a lot. Since Cryptic Woodworks is about often new (or more likely forgotten) techniques a lot of my time is spent on figuring out how to do something. Then, hopefully, I can continually re-use and refine those techniques.
Don't worry, there wont be a long wait to see what I'm doing. I also intend to do some videos again about this project and how it was made and works.